COVID Vaccination Assistant
Ready to Stick it to COVID?
Are you someone interested in helping your community fight back against COVID, but have no medical training? Join Team Cataldo and STICK IT to COVID as a COVID Vaccination Assistant.
Under the direction of the COVID Operations Manager, Vaccination Assistants will be responsible for the following onsite:
- Greeting patients
- Registering patients to receive their vaccination
- Directing patients into and out of the vaccination center
- Assisting patients with needs on site
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Familiarity with computers and basic software programs
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Ability to pass a CORI check
- Commitment to providing exemplary customer service
- Strong desire to STICK IT to COVD!
Shifts are available 16 hours a day (6am – 10pm), 7 days per week. We are looking for Full Time (40 hours/week), Part Time (16 hours/week) or Per Diem Vaccination Assistants.
- Rates: $15/hour
- Certified Medical Assistants, Pharmacy Interns, Pharmacy Technicians, Nursing Students, Medical Students, Advanced EMTs, Basic EMTs.
- **Parking information is available
- **Easily accessible via the MBTA