The Time and Attendance Coordinator is responsible for managing the timekeeping and approval process for Cataldo Ambulance Service Inc. The Time and Attendance Coordinator is a critical role in supporting the daily operations of the organization as it relates to timekeeping compliance, and attendance.
- Review and approve all employee time sheets;
- Verify the accuracy of employee punches, including missed punches;
- Contact all employees who have time sheet discrepancies;
- Ensure adequate Paid Time Off and Sick Time balances are available prior to approving time sheets;
- Work in conjunction with Payroll to resolve and adjust employee timesheet errors;
- Act as the primary point of contact for all timekeeping inquiries for Cataldo Ambulance Service employees;
- Process weekly employee attendance reports;
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of Administrative Experience;
- Experience in MS Office Suite- intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook required;
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organization skills; attention to detail and follow through a MUST;
- Resolve issues quickly and efficiently;
- Attention to detail a MUST.
The above are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the person/people in this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with this position. Cataldo Ambulance is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status, religion, sex, or national origin. Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.