Cataldo Ambulance Service is seeking a Help Desk Application Support Specialist. This position is the initial contact point for all Corporate and Clinical Software, Hardware an Application support requests. This role is primarily focused on providing first touch resolution on issues coming into the Help Desk through direct phone calls and/or the web-based IT support web portal. This position is based out of our Chelsea office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide remote and onsite technical support with Setup, Installation and Configuration of client’s desktop/laptop hardware and software;
- Maintain and Support Companies Sierra Wireless In-Vehicle Modems and Panasonic Toughbook deployments;
- Software support for standard Microsoft Applications as well as Internal Corporate Applications;
- Assist with the administration of New, Existing and Terminated employee accounts across various software applications platforms;
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor;
- Rotating On – Call evening and weekend support;
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays;
- Some Travel required to remote offices as necessary;
- Ability to lift up 75 LBS;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Broad application support experience with the aptitude to rapidly learn our core applications ( IE Zoll Data Systems Dispatch, Billing, Tablet PCR and Navigator);
- Must be able to learn and understand our clinical business process as it relates to applications;
- Experience supporting applications in a Citrix Environment;
- Must be able to communicate complex technical concepts clearly and succinctly with professionalism, tact, courtesy and patience to all level of the organization;
- Experience supporting Mobil devices in an enterprise environment through the use of MDM software such as SOTI or MaaS360;
- Strong working knowledge of In-Vehicle wireless technologies;
- Strong Working knowledge of Disk Imaging Software such as Ghost. Ability to create from scratch new bases images and deploy as needed;
- Proficient with Panasonic Toughbook Hardware and Repair;
- Assist with File Share, Print Server and Active Directory Administration;
- Ability to independently research and resolve issues efficiently and multi-task;
- Experience with basic Networking Concepts and Standards and familiar with various Client Server Environments;
- Basic Understanding of IP Networking tools such as Ping, Traceroute, TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred;
- Minimum of five years providing desk side support (Hardware/Software/Network) in a large corporate environment;
- Microsoft certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) a benefit;
- Excellent English communication skills, professional appearance, and customer service skills required;
- Must have a valid driver’s license with reliable vehicle.
The above are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the person/people in this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with this position. Cataldo Ambulance is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status, religion, sex, or national origin. Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.