The Clinical Education Services (CES) Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting Quality Assurance, Education Directors, and the Department Senior Director with regards to administrative tasks, coordinating course offerings, and communicating with CAS staff and customers to provide an excellent customer service experience.
The CES Administrative Assistant will work out of Malden’s Training Center, but may be expected to travel to other locations within the company coverage area as needed.
The CES Administrative Assistant reports to the Directors of Clinical Education and Quality Assurance Director, and functions seamlessly with all to accomplish company educational requirements and goals. The CES Administrative Assistant has no disciplinary authority.
- Answers and/or replies to emails, faxes, and phone lines for the CES Department;
- Manages CES Department calendars and other necessary tracking with regards to course offerings;
- Ensures all scheduled classes have instructors assigned to teach;
- Manages course paperwork, including preparing rosters and other necessary documents ahead of class, ensuring all documents are complete and accurate upon class completion, tracking issuance of course completion documents, and scanning/maintaining paperwork;
- Registers courses with appropriate regulatory agencies to ensure courses have proper continuing education approval;
- Assists in administration of orientation;
- Creates, updates, and manages all employee educational files;
- Assists in scheduling employee remediation session in conjunction with the Director of Quality Assurance or his/her designee;
- Assist in managing equipment; including preparing teaching material for each class, coordinating deployment of equipment for a course, and coordinating with CES Directors to purchase equipment (as needed) for the Department;
- Maintain and update company selected Learning Management System (LMS) or other selected databases for tracking and delivering education;
- Manage FitTesting schedules, supplies, and administers testing when needed;
- Other tasks/duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills in both written and verbal format;
- Exceptional organizational expertise;
- Experience with Microsoft Office products;
- Experience with/ability to learn implemented software platforms (such as Enrollware, Centrelearn, or NREMT/MASSEMT sites).;
- (Preferred) AHA BLS Instructor Certification.
The above are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the person/people in this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with this position. Cataldo Ambulance is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status, religion, sex, or national origin. Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.